Serengeti Bushtops (Serengeti National Park) Tanzania
In the UNESCO World Heritage Serengeti National Park. Access is by light aircraft from Arusha to Kogatende airstrip (1½ hours) followed by a 50 minute game drive to the lodge.
12 luxurious, contemporary tents, including a double family tent consisting of two tents linked by a bridge, and boasting 110m² of open-sided living area.
The tents host lavish facilities including en suite shower area, large private terrace, private hot tub, 24-hour butler service and 24-hour power supply.
Elegant mess tent with à la carte dining and wine wall.
• All meals
• 2 games drives per day
• Non-alcoholic drinks and beer (plus house wines and non-luxury spirits from Jan 2013)
The exclusive Serengeti Bushtops is a seductive oasis of luxury tents, blending tranquility and world class comfort with a raw, inspiring landscape, rich in extraordinary game and delivering a lifetime of beautiful memories.
Explore the vast plains of the Serengeti on morning and evening game drives in state-of-the-art open converted 4x4 vehicles with the camp’s excellent guides and local Kuria spotters. Indulge in a romantic bush picnic, or prebook a walking safari (extra cost).
Enjoy complimentary massages and savor à la carte gourmet meals served in the open-sided mess tent. Alternatively, dine in the privacy of your tent. The camp also has a small library and internet access.
• Power is primarily produced from solar electrical
• Water is sustainably supplied from a borehole. /
• The water used in the hot tubs is solar heated.
• ‘Grey water’ is disposed of via a specially-designed system which filters it before it then re-enters the groundwater.
• The camp has been sensitively built with no permanent structures so that it can be dismantled and removed thereby leaving no trace on this magical landscape.
• Glass, tins and plastics are returned to Arusha for recycling.
• Fresh vegetables are bought from local farmers and a future plan is in place to create a vegetable garden in the local village.
• Kuria tribespeople will benefit from planned school projects that include education sponsorships funded by interested guests.
Camp closed Apr06-May31. No children under seven.
Due to local flight connections, we suggest that the
first night to be spent at Arusha Coffee Lodge (breakfast
Serengeti Bushtops can be combined with Mara Bushtops in Kenya, spending three nights in each camp.
From Mara Bushtops fly to Migori airstrip and drive across the Isabenia border. From here, take either a four to five hour drive through villages and the bush to Serengeti Bushtops, or opt to fly (approx. one hour) to Kogatende airstrip. (The flight is at additional cost but recommended for those preferring a shorter journey or with children.)
Accommodation Rates:- From $850 per person per night. Please contact us for a quote and suggested itinerary.